Get Financing for Your Commercial Real Estate Project
For most businesses, buying commercial real estate is a major undertaking. It is typically the most valuable capital asset held by a business. Whether you are trying to purchase an investment property or an owner-occupied facility, Evolt Capital can help you finance the project. We can also help with renovations, refinancing and construction.
Most of our clients opt for conventional, commercial mortgages. These are standard real estate loans that are ideal for stabilized investment and owner-occupied properties. They can be used for a diverse array of property types including multifamily residence, office space, industrial buildings and more. This type of loan can also work for projects up to $500 million.
We also provide a broad portfolio of other commercial real estate financing options. These will help you get exactly the terms you need to ensure your project’s success.
- SBA Loans: Small businesses can receive up to $5 million to purchase, renovate or refinance property. Under the 504 and 7a programs, you could get low rates and generous terms on owner-occupied real estate.
- HUD and FHA Loans: We also work with the HUD and FHA to provide loans on residential, healthcare and similar property types. These have competitive rates, full amortization and are non-recourse.
- Hard Money and Bridge Funding: These short-term loans are great for time-sensitive projects. Bridge loans help “bridge the gap” between financing.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Working with high net worth capital sources, we can provide tailored loans. These are great for high-value projects.
- International Funding: If you have a project overseas, we may be able to help. We work in the European and Eurasian markets.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities provide a mechanism for low-interest and fixed-term loans. They are bundled into trusts and securitized.
- Construction Financing: We can help you fund your new construction. This is ideal for major construction projects.